Skin perfecting at home!

Preston Martin : Skin Perfecting Peel




I never thought I would purchase a product line from "Beverly Hills" but my aesthetician used this skin perfecting peel during a much needed facial and I had to have it. With the first ingredient listed as pumpkin pulp, it smells rich and feels creamy. I had been also searching for a peel with glycolic acid, which this product does contain. 


Pumpkin pulp contains a high content of zinc salts and vitamins E. It helps metabolic processes as well as moistens and tones the skin. Glycolic Acid dissolves dead skin cells, improves the appearance of sun damaged, dry and thick skin, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

The purpose of this peel is to provide gentle but effective exfoiliation. Sure I could scrub the crap out of my skin with my  "scrubby gloves" but it actually does more damage than good. 


I use this peel at least once every other week. It says to leave it on for about 10 minutes and that it could sting a bit. I personally leave it on for 12-15 and it never stings. My face is a little red though, so I would start with a lesser amount of time for the first time just to see how your skin reacts. 


Its paraben free, a must for anything that I put on my skin!


P.S. I have tried the Preston Martin Eye Serum with less than interesting results. Although I was freaking out about the subtle wrinkles around my eyes, I truly think if you keep your skin well hydrated, you should be just fine. 


I purchase this product at askderm.com. They usually have great discounts and offer free shipping on orders over $75. Click here to go to their website.


0 comments: