Love spa results but without the hole in your wallet?

SpaGirl | Paris - Geneva - Milan - New York
I have to admit, I spent the money to get a facial at least 2-3 times a year. Its worth it and your skin does deserve it. In between facials, until I know its once again time to seek help from a professional, I do microdermabrasion at home with the PowerDerm MicroDermabrasion System. Its quick, easy and has serious results!
I received my first microdermabrasion treatment in 2004 following years of hiding embarrassing scars from acne. In desperation, I went to medical spas and doctors offices only to find that they charge anywhere from $250-500 for microdermabrasion treatments that literally leave your skin raw and vulnerable. 



PowerDerm MicroDermabrasion System
The PowerDerm.TM MicroDermabrasion System is a complete skin resurfacing, collagen and elastin rebuilding, and lymphatic drainage massage machine. 

I have personally found that by using this system (which consists on a handheld, battery operated devise with the facial attachment and microdermabrasion creme) once every other week for about 10 minutes, has reduced facial lines, scarring and evens my skin tone. When times are rough, I use it once per week. 

On the Spagirl.com website, the system lists for $199.00 but I have found it cheaper on other sites. Do remember that the inital system comes with everything complete with microdermabrasion creme and finishing creme rejuvinator. You could always do a "try before you buy" treatment @ Clinical Dimension in Wynantskill. 

I purchase the Creme (as seen below) from my asthetcian for about $40 but it lasts me anywhere from 6-9 months. But again, you can always find it somewhere online as well. 


MicroDermabrasion Crème - Net Wt. 2.8 Oz.
TechnologieTM. Precision "diamond" Crystal Resurfacing starts with the highest "aesthetician" quality magnesium oxide crystals immersed in a special vitamin enriched créme. This unique créme precisely controls the level of skin removed per treatment. Each crystal has been specifically sized to control the amount of dermabrasion.

Fragrance Free - Non-Comedogenic

Click here to check out Clinical Dimensions (this is who I call when I have a facial crisis)!

Click here to learn more about Microdermabrasion

0 comments: